What's up with the server? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Lars Remmen -> What's up with the server? (7/19/2001 5:19:00 PM)

Hello, It would seem that I cannot download ANYTHING from the Matrix server. Is it down, are the files being moved or something else?

Black_Watch -> (7/20/2001 12:08:00 AM)

I've been having the same trouble downloading SPWAW patches. I've been trying since the beginning of July to no avail. I've tried anonymous, I've tried my Matrix Message Board registration. Nothing. :confused:

Patris -> (7/24/2001 7:02:00 PM)

I think to have the same problem, I've tried to download from Matrix Site but received the message: "User anonymous cannot log in." I'm a registered member and I've never received this message before. I can download the same files from the other sources, but for the version 6.1 of SPWAW there is only the Matrix Site. I'm missing something? I've been far from my PC for almost a month and I don't know if there is some new procedure...

Paul Vebber -> (7/24/2001 11:53:00 PM)

We have had some DNS server changes that seem to be taking a while to propagate to some folks DNS server. It works (per the test I just did) and should for everybody inthenext day or so

jager fury -> (8/2/2001 6:59:00 AM)

i have tried to download wir and no result. the typical error message, cannot find page try detecting settings, blah, blah, blah. i want my free game dam it! really though, the administrator is sayin no problem. everything is working fine. well, that is not exactly true. i've tried from my work comp and my lap-top at home. :confused:

Paul Vebber -> (8/2/2001 8:14:00 AM)

Well what exactly are you doing? I use Internet explorer and that works fine...if you are not, it could be any number of things. One is we don't support annonymous ftp. You have to go through the web page. Your security mode may not allow http redirection. OR may not like active server pages (.asp) Do you have a firewall at work that may bloc ASP content? Does your laptop have similar software? THere are lots of reasons that have nothing to do with the server that can prevent you from downloading.

sinner -> (8/2/2001 9:36:00 AM)

Maybe you want to try using Netscape 4.77 or Mozilla 0.92 and do this: on the link do a "right clik" with your mouse and select "save link as", select your folder (My Documents?) and do OK. Easy and works all the time. Salut

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI