Modified OOB set (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Guderian -> Modified OOB set (6/28/2000 4:57:00 AM)

I have created a set of modified OOB's, with most mistakes/bugs corrected, and a few new additions. Drop a line here if you wish to get a copy. Cheers all.

troopie -> (6/28/2000 9:17:00 AM)

Is this the same as your last set. If not e-mail me a copy asseblief. Dankie, troopie

Schrullenhaft -> (6/28/2000 9:26:00 AM)

Hey... I'm lazy... email me a copy please. ian_straw@hotmail.com

Wild Bill -> (6/28/2000 9:37:00 AM)

I would love to see your handiwork, Gud. Put me down please (on your list, that is [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] )...Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

David Heath -> (6/28/2000 9:54:00 AM)

Hey Count me in to I would love to see what you have done.

Tankhead -> (6/28/2000 10:24:00 AM)

Count me in I in love to see what you have done. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Tankhead

Six-pk -> (6/28/2000 12:34:00 PM)

Me to! Six

grockall -> (6/28/2000 4:56:00 PM)

A copy would be very much appreciated. Grockall

ncpanther -> (6/28/2000 8:03:00 PM)

I would love a copy. Thanks! ------------------ NC

ncpanther -> (6/28/2000 8:05:00 PM)

I would love a copy. Thanks! ------------------ NC

talon -> (6/28/2000 8:22:00 PM)

Well I also would like to get a copy Guderian

Charles22 -> (6/28/2000 9:08:00 PM)

Guderian: While perusing some OOB's I noticed one particular tank had a slope of 90 degrees. Can't pin it down however, sorry. Must have been either Russian, German or Polish. I wonder if you caught that.

Voriax -> (6/28/2000 9:15:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Charles22: Guderian: While perusing some OOB's I noticed one particular tank had a slope of 90 degrees. Can't pin it down however, sorry. Must have been either Russian, German or Polish. I wonder if you caught that.
What a slope [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] It's German StuG IIIf/8, rear hull slope 90 degrees. Might change it to the same as the regular IIIf, 23 deg. Voriax

Charles22 -> (6/28/2000 9:21:00 PM)

I think there were some other discrepancies between those two of the SGIII series which I found interesting. I'm not saying what I saw was incorrect, but it didn't seem entirely logical as I imagined that the SGIIIG would have the edge all around. I also noticed that the PZIVD has I believe a 5 higher amount of AP rounds than the PZIVC. That's fairly crucial for that part of the German effort. I definitely hesitate to upgarde a PZIVC to a PZIVD, just becasue of slightly more armor, but the round increase makes more tempting (Do you wait till the PZIVE comes out?).

Omar.N.Bradley -> (6/28/2000 11:26:00 PM)

Hi Guderian, I would also like to have a copy if you have the time. Omar.N.Bradley ------------------

Guderian -> (6/29/2000 12:29:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Charles22: Guderian: While perusing some OOB's I noticed one particular tank had a slope of 90 degrees. Can't pin it down however, sorry. Must have been either Russian, German or Polish. I wonder if you caught that.
No, i didn't :-(. I worked mostly on infantry and AT-guns this time, major revision of tanks will come with ver 3.0. I'm going to do the dirty job of checking if all the Shermans etc have the same stats in each nation - i remember the good old bug (killed in Spww2) of US Sherms having 2 poinst armor more then Brit/Canadian ones.

talon -> (6/29/2000 1:05:00 AM)

Considering the thing with the ammo Charles I would say that the erliest versions of the greman tanks III and IV had the biggest amont of ammo and this was lowered thereafter to alow the higher amor . Ammo had to be reduced so that the weight of the tank didnīt grow to much

Charles22 -> (6/29/2000 2:55:00 AM)

I'm not saying that latter versions having more ammo is bad, but on the other hand, you have to know ALL the details to really know whether a latter version would naturally have less ammo instead of more, afterall, if the vehicle ended up pulling with more power in the newer model, adding more ammo may had been part of the equation of taking advantage of that extra power.

Panther -> (6/29/2000 3:18:00 AM)

Ammo carrying capacity is a very subjective thing. Many tanks would carry extra ammo when going in to battle. This includes holding rounds in their hands as well as stashing rounds every where they could beyond the official numbers. Or at times the oppisite would be true then there was very little ammo.

Voriax -> (6/29/2000 3:32:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by talon: Considering the thing with the ammo Charles I would say that the erliest versions of the greman tanks III and IV had the biggest amont of ammo and this was lowered thereafter to alow the higher amor . Ammo had to be reduced so that the weight of the tank didnīt grow to much
Consider also that the later versions tended to be upgunned. Early PzIII's had 37mm guns, then came the short 50mm with a larger gun itself and larger rounds. Then came long 50mm gun and again new kind of ammo (longer casings I think) so again you had to redesign ammo racks. But as there is only so much space in a tank you ended up having less ammo each time you upgunned the design. Voriax

Beantown -> (6/29/2000 3:35:00 AM)

I'd very much like to have a copy if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Fabio Prado -> (6/29/2000 3:49:00 AM)

I don'y believe how I missed this thread. Would you please send me a copy? Seema like a really good job! fprado@fprado.com FAP

RobertMc -> (6/29/2000 4:30:00 AM)

Could you send me a copy as well? Looking forward to seeing your work. Thanks in advance!!

krull -> (6/29/2000 10:07:00 AM)

I would like a set to if you please Krull2@msn.com

Tiger -> (6/29/2000 8:03:00 PM)

Could you e-mail me a copy? Kelly3119@netzero.net Many thanks!

dox44 -> (6/29/2000 9:01:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Guderian: I have created a set of modified OOB's, with most mistakes/bugs corrected, and a few new additions. Drop a line here if you wish to get a copy. Cheers all.

dox44 -> (6/29/2000 9:02:00 PM)

i would like a copy casebier@ectisp.net

Jeff_Hradkowsky -> (6/29/2000 9:38:00 PM)

send one to me too please! Jeff_Hradkowsky@msn.com

Beetlecat -> (6/29/2000 11:23:00 PM)

Hey Guderian, why not post a link where we could download this from? It's not that a personal exchange of data is bad, I just haven't seen this many 'mee too' posts since AOL first joined up usenet. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Guderian -> (6/30/2000 12:07:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Beetlecat: Hey Guderian, why not post a link where we could download this from? It's not that a personal exchange of data is bad, I just haven't seen this many 'mee too' posts since AOL first joined up usenet. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
ROTFL ! Uhmm... i would but i have nowhere to put them :-(. I won't get any account just to put 300kb file there ;-)

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI