Help on LBM.Files Needed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Red Baron -> Help on LBM.Files Needed (7/26/2001 4:41:00 AM)

Hi They.. Hope anybody can help me on this prob.! I’m currently working on some custom obbīs and have reach the point where I have to edit some pics. To use in pics.dictionary as lbm.files. BUT it seems like any how I do this it’s turning out to be colour blurbs looking in the encyclopaedia. I’m using PSP to edit the pics….?? Regards…Michael.

Voriax -> (7/28/2001 1:14:00 AM)

Hello So your pics have messed colours when you look at them in the encyclopedia? to fix this you have to load the picture into appropriate graphics editor, like paint shop pro. Then you load a working picture from spwaw...then copy the colour palette from spwaw picture and import this palette into your new picture. This should fix those coloured pixel messes :) Voriax

Red Baron -> (7/28/2001 6:24:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: Hello So your pics have messed colours when you look at them in the encyclopedia? to fix this you have to load the picture into appropriate graphics editor, like paint shop pro. Then you load a working picture from spwaw...then copy the colour palette from spwaw picture and import this palette into your new picture. This should fix those coloured pixel messes :) Thanx!! Iīll try it out.. Regards..Michael. Voriax

Red Baron -> (7/28/2001 10:51:00 PM)

Hi Voriax.. Itīs working perfectly! Thanks.. Regards..Michael.

Voriax -> (7/29/2001 2:18:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Red Baron: Hi Voriax.. Itīs working perfectly! Thanks.. Regards..Michael.
Happy to be of assistance... You know, i had the same problem some years ago with SP1 so I spent some time testing :) Voriax

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI