July Update? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918

Hanal -> July Update? (7/2/2005 7:35:37 PM)

I'm very busy with Crown of Glory right now, but as I wait for my printer to finish up the manual, I thought, what the hell......[:D]

Dirtdog20 -> RE: July Update? (7/3/2005 2:35:07 AM)

Well since you asked I'll share.

I am currently taking a break from expanding my German forces to paint a DBA Burgandian Army. Once I have finshed that, about 3/4 of the way done, I will finish up the 20 or so Germans that are currently sitting on my table.

I have also started with plans for creating a modular trench system. Currently the first line trenches will be suitable for 16 on, while the 2nd and communication trenches will be suitable for late 14 through the end of the war as supporting trenches or 1st line as appropriate to the period.

I have pretty much decided on the materials I will use to create the Gambions and like materials that will be used to reinforce the walls of the trenches. The real queston that I havent yet decided is whether to place "Trench Doors/Blocks" on the models or create them seperately and allow the players to place them as they see for for the scenario.

Once all that is done hopefully this game will be out and can play it a bit.[sm=crazy.gif]

wodin -> RE: July Update? (7/3/2005 2:46:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirtdog20

Well since you asked I'll share.

I am currently taking a break from expanding my German forces to paint a DBA Burgandian Army. Once I have finshed that, about 3/4 of the way done, I will finish up the 20 or so Germans that are currently sitting on my table.

I have also started with plans for creating a modular trench system. Currently the first line trenches will be suitable for 16 on, while the 2nd and communication trenches will be suitable for late 14 through the end of the war as supporting trenches or 1st line as appropriate to the period.

I have pretty much decided on the materials I will use to create the Gambions and like materials that will be used to reinforce the walls of the trenches. The real queston that I havent yet decided is whether to place "Trench Doors/Blocks" on the models or create them seperately and allow the players to place them as they see for for the scenario.

Once all that is done hopefully this game will be out and can play it a bit.[sm=crazy.gif]

Please post pics when finished sounds superb.

Something Ive always wanted todo.

riley555a -> RE: July Update? (7/5/2005 3:59:00 AM)

This game looks pretty good. However I think you'll all agree with me when I say it's completely ridiculous we get no updates or anything.

Dirtdog20 -> RE: July Update? (7/5/2005 10:37:12 AM)

Actually I assume, please no jokes, that this project has been back burnered to get another out the door. It has been as much said so in another thread so we wait. Besides that is what a good soldier does, hurry up and wait, and wait, and wait.

sol_invictus -> RE: July Update? (7/5/2005 5:23:56 PM)

The last offical word was that the game was essentially done and the beta should be fairly quick; then Frank got recruited to do some coding for Battles of Napoleon and apparently has gotten swallowed by that project. I had thought that this game would be done by late July but at this point I wouldn't venture to make a guess earlier than sometime this year.

Hanal -> RE: July Update? (7/14/2005 6:19:51 PM)

I hope Frank's involvement with Battles of Naopleon does not keep him away from GoA too much longer..........

oi_you_nutter -> RE: July Update? (7/18/2005 9:09:55 PM)

July update.. what about the June update ?

could we have an update from Matrix or Frank himself on the status

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI