Game freezes on startup (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

ARMCHGNL -> Game freezes on startup (7/2/2005 11:33:06 PM)

I finally got the game today. When I try to play a new game, it freezes and I can't shut it down normally [:@]What gives?????? Has anyone else experienced this problem? BTW I patched to 1.04 right after install.

grab -> RE: Game freezes on startup (7/2/2005 11:58:32 PM)

Hi,

See the thread Ver 1.04. I have been having a problem with the game freezing during play. I have found that after updating my drivers and playing scenarios in Quite mode that the freezing seems to have stopped. It's worth following the advice in thread Ver 1.04 to see if it fixes your problem.

Gary

ARMCHGNL -> RE: Game freezes on startup (7/3/2005 12:38:08 AM)

OK. I tried that. I'm not that technical, but I'm using Device Manager to look for the best version of my audio and video driver. Hopefully, that's the best way to do it. This is all that I'm getting when I try to play....

ARMCHGNL -> RE: Game freezes on startup (7/5/2005 3:17:26 AM)

Let's say I have this friend...who doesn't read directions very well...and downloaded v 1.04 without patching to 1.03 first...my friend tells me that everything seems to be working fine now [:D]

BTW...my friend humbly apologizes for his stupidity[:D]

CapnDarwin -> RE: Game freezes on startup (7/5/2005 5:51:56 AM)

I'm glad to hear that your friend can play now. I'm sure the both of you will enjoy the game. [:D]
Your friend did bring to our attention a possible bug we'll have to look into so please thank him. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI