SP:WAW-- 6.0 to 6.1 upgrade problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

texasexx -> SP:WAW-- 6.0 to 6.1 upgrade problem (9/1/2001 9:26:00 PM)

I am currently using the 6.0 version of SP:WAW and want to upgrade to the latest 6.1. However i cannot find the download. Everything i have found is from a 5. version to 6.1. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks

chief -> (9/1/2001 10:04:00 PM)

Texasexx: If you have version 6 you are the only one who does, they went from 5.2 to 5.3 or 5.2 directly to 6.1. Go to www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm
and get all the downloads and how they apply. I'm sorry I forgot to say "welcome aboard" I hope you enjoy SPW@W as much as the rest of us on this forum do....Good Luck [ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: chief ]

Supervisor -> (9/1/2001 10:28:00 PM)

To add to Chief's comments: If you find yourself not getting a version to update correctly (wrong version shown in the main screen when game starts) delete the mech.exe within the main SPWAW folder prior to upgrading. This will ensure you get the newest game engine when applying the update as this is the only file that has been changed since ver 5.2 Good luck

Mai Thai -> (9/1/2001 11:12:00 PM)

To texasexx: And to add something more you may delete the "steel.prf" file in your "SAVE" directory before upgrading or changing the "mech.exe" file.
Bye

Supervisor -> (9/1/2001 11:25:00 PM)

Good point Mai Thai: but when you upgrade to ver 6.1 this is already done as part of the upgrade. One less thing to worry about finally.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI