HELP: I can't buy the MCLV!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Mikimoto -> HELP: I can't buy the MCLV!!! (9/27/2001 9:25:00 PM)

Hello Mr. Vebber.
I am trying to buy the MCLV. I select the product, and I cant find WHERE to find shipping options. Program says "choose shipping option" but I cant find it. I have used the Helpdesk, but it dont says nothing. Help please.

Paul Vebber -> (9/28/2001 12:22:00 AM)

We are trying to figure out why a few of you seem to be having problems. Is there any info you are leaving out on the form? I know FedEx will not deliever overseas without a telephone numbe?

Mikimoto -> (9/28/2001 1:15:00 AM)

Hello Paul.
David Heath has said to me (in a helpdesk request) that I must wait some days. Seems to be some problem with the store. The thing is that there is no shipping option at the store screens. No possibility to choose option/options.
Thansks

Mikimoto -> (10/2/2001 6:51:00 PM)

Hi.
The store works fine. Buyed the Mega-lv. It costs 48 dollars. 19.99 for the game and 28 for shipment. Shipment costs when I buyed the MCNA were fewer than 20 dollars. Now almost 30.
I cant understand this.

m10bob -> (10/3/2001 5:41:00 AM)

i tried to purchase it and never got as far as the "shipping option screen"..it just said it "did not recognize me"!.(thinking it might be case-sensetive,i tried all combinations,still "no go".)it's sure not from MY lack of intent...help?...bob

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI