Issues with insurrection (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

kerguelen -> Issues with insurrection (7/6/2005 1:29:48 AM)

My Diplomat managed to initiate an insurrection in Posen in Russian protected Poland. But the end result was that not whole Poland became independent or Posen, but Krakow (named 'Poland'. The Rest of Poland (including Posen, where the insurrection had been started!) became part of Russia within the same turn. However all polish troops and militias ended up in Krakow(!), which has a huge army now, certainly more than they can afford.
This happened in two different games (Diplomat in Posen or Warsaw, independent Poland both times only Krakow.)
On the other hand Insurrection in single-province countries work fine.

kerguelen -> RE: Issues with insurrection (7/7/2005 7:47:41 AM)

I have a follow up report on that:

The two polish states (one conquered by russia (labeled Poland, russian conquered), the other independent Cracow (labeled as Poland) coexisted as outlined in my previous post.
Poland (Cracow) offered to become Britains Protectorate and the same turn Russian conquered Poland became a russian Protectorate. I sent a Diplomat to Cracow, causing an Insurrection, he succeeded, Cracow became independent Poland again and - yes - russian protectorate Rest-Poland turned into russian conquered Poland.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI