computer conrol of battles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support

tomas1931 -> computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 1:37:17 AM)

Recently in the last few games if i chose detaied battle the computer takes over my side as well as the enemy I cant find that I did any thing in options but I have relegated to an observer the last battle I was playing France ant fought Austria 190,oo vs 178000 The battle went on and on with no control on my part

Erik Rutins -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 4:13:31 PM)

Do you have your tactical expert turned on? Alternately, inadvertently hitting the Q key while it quick battle would tell it to auto-resolve the rest of the battle without input.

greendroid -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 8:57:28 PM)

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).

Mr. Z -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 9:51:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: greendroid

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).

Did you quit and restart an earlier game? Or have you been actively playing the same game the whole time? Or did you quit a game, then begin a new one?

greendroid -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 10:50:31 PM)

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.

Mr. Z -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 10:59:43 PM)

quote:

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.

This could be related to some other bugs we've been seeing. Maybe if you try turning your tactical expert back on, then turning him off again? Otherwise, hopefully wait for the first patch.

greendroid -> RE: computer conrol of battles (7/8/2005 11:08:25 PM)

Thank you very much, IŽll try that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI