Sound Issue in MC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

RUPD3658 -> Sound Issue in MC (7/9/2005 3:03:29 AM)

I am playing MCLV and several times during the briefing screen it says that I am listening to music or a radio broadcast. I am not hearing any of these.

I have music and sounds on and have no problems during the game itself. Any ideas?

Alby -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (7/10/2005 10:22:34 PM)

Have you got the latest version?
there were 2 patches issued for LV

RUPD3658 -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (7/11/2005 11:23:19 PM)

I am using the version (8.2) that came with the General's Edition. Are there more recent patches available?

I just experienced a crash mid turn that corrupted the auto save file. Ten scenarios and 2 weeks game time lost.

RockinHarry -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (7/13/2005 3:46:36 PM)

Just my 2 cents: Instead of releasing a V8.4, a Mega Cam engine fix might have been of more value (for MG).[8|]

RockinHarry -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (7/13/2005 3:48:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I am playing MCLV and several times during the briefing screen it says that I am listening to music or a radio broadcast. I am not hearing any of these.

I have music and sounds on and have no problems during the game itself. Any ideas?

Not every scenario has these sound files. Do you have all the music/sound stuff in Preferences screen set on?[&:]

RUPD3658 -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (7/13/2005 11:21:22 PM)

All are set to on and the instances I am reffering to specically say "You are listening to..."

africanus -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (8/19/2005 8:12:54 PM)

Alas, I too have the same problem - no sound on the briefing screens for any of the mega campaigns. I went in to the sound files included in the mega campaigns and all the files are there, they work great when accessed and played that way. It is too bad that they don't play as they were designed to - the mission briefing via radio and the background radio broadcasts/music would add a lot of atmosphere to an already great product.

Anyone have any ideas how to get the audio files to play as designed? Same thing happens in Watchtower.

This is probably an easy fix, as the audio file of the German song included in "Das Reich" works great.

Thanks

chief -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (8/19/2005 8:44:43 PM)

Get the patches for the MC only, they should fix your problem.

africanus -> RE: Sound Issue in MC (8/19/2005 9:56:50 PM)

Thanks Chief - unfortunately, after a search of the web I can't seem to find the right MC only patch. Do you have a link? Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI