POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

Grand_Armee -> POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (7/12/2005 10:52:28 AM)

I don't mind thatI have to deal with them...but I should have a place to put them. Putting them in my fortresses didn't work...the first cossack to come along saw them freed.

But the real irritation is that they march into battle armed! Where did 1000 cossacks come up with enough materiel' to arm 5K british and 20k Russian POW's? I think it's a bit silly, even if they do fight at a minus 2.

Montbrun -> RE: POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (7/12/2005 1:58:27 PM)

IMHO, when POWs are freed, a percentage should be sent back to the "pool," and the rest are eliminated.

Mammou -> RE: POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (7/12/2005 4:15:41 PM)

I agree. The PoW situation is the closest thing to a game-breaker for me. Russian cossacks arming British PoWs in Spain is a bit much to take.

I would just like to see them off the map entirely. The ability to perhaps make a prisoner exchange mid-war would be interesting, otherwise they just come back after the peace treaty is signed off.

We already have to run around after rebellious peasant scum, chasing down escaped PoW is a bit much IMO.

Mammou

Mr. Z -> RE: POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (7/12/2005 4:34:13 PM)

I agree that maybe an autoreduce function for POW units might be nice. Anywhere from 50-90% loss.

ahauschild -> RE: POW's...the reason they chafe my backside (7/12/2005 5:23:30 PM)

The POW should be released to the ManPower Poll of the nation, maybe refresh the troops that freed them by a certain amount instandly.

Also the Corsack's should only roam in other Russia, or adjacent provinces to same.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI