VP Bar oddities (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Viper6 -> VP Bar oddities (7/17/2005 9:04:15 AM)

Hey, I was playing Clash of the Titans a little while ago and noticed that my victory point bar seemed to be displaying the wrong colors (see pic, I was playing as NATO), this happend a number of times during the game as the percent changed, it seemed to alternate showing the correct colors and the wrong colors. I updated to 1.04 awhile ago and have never noticed this before.

VIPER

[image]local://upfiles/17076/9F4156FEE4B7410EB534A396E98F61EE.jpg[/image]

IronManBeta -> RE: VP Bar oddities (7/18/2005 3:34:28 AM)

That is interesting. Was this against the computer AI, head to head or pbem? It doesn't ring a bell with me yet but I will keep my eye on it now and see if I can't bag it quickly.

Thanks for the report, Rob.

Viper6 -> RE: VP Bar oddities (7/19/2005 3:09:58 AM)

It was against a computer AI.

VIPER

IronManBeta -> RE: VP Bar oddities (7/19/2005 7:17:43 PM)

OK, thanks for the info. I'll see if I can't track it down tonight.

Cheers, Rob.

hank -> RE: VP Bar oddities (7/19/2005 7:34:37 PM)

wogerbear and I are playing pbem and I too think the VP bar at the bottom of the screen shows questionable results

But, don't cast that in stone; I'll keep an eye on it for a few moves and try to get a screen shot of it and the summary box so you can see what it shows for scoring.

thanks
hank

Viper6 -> RE: VP Bar oddities (7/22/2005 1:53:43 AM)

I've been playing some of the German missions latley and have not noticed this problem at all yet. I'll try to play Clash of the Titans again tonight and mabye some of the other American missions to see if I can reproduce the effect.

VIPER

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI