Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support

Grand_Armee -> Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (7/20/2005 12:08:36 PM)

Somehow through my aquisitions, I have two 1st Infantry divisions. They aren't the same in regards to position and experience...I imagine I got the spare one when either Mecklenburg fell to me, or Saxony asked me to become it's protector. Anyway, I'd like to rename them to avoid confusion and fulfill my Teutonic requirement for order...known to my wife as my anal-retentive tendencies.

P.S. The loss of the Garde division I was building in Berlin really cheeses me off

But otherwise, I love this game.

Reg Pither -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (7/20/2005 6:59:49 PM)

Yes, I'd like the ability to do that, too. Although the very small space allowed to display their names on some screens and reports could be a bit restricting.

ericbabe -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (7/20/2005 8:50:57 PM)

Renaming divisions may be a good feature to add. We'd have to be a bit careful in m-player games as a player could name all his divisions "elite guard" -- even all his militia.

Eric

The Iron Marechal -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (8/7/2005 8:31:57 PM)

Hello all,
I certainly agree with the idea of renaming divisions. Having the "104th Inf.", or the "120th Cav." is just a little too generic. Please create a patch to adjust this. It would go a long way to adding some more historical content in the game ("Division Morand", instead of the "104th Inf" allows the player to put some additional historical knowledge to work), and would be GREATLY appreciated.

Uxbridge -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (8/8/2005 1:34:53 AM)

Yes, and when were at it: the ability to rename diplomats as well, eh? [:)]

Lee James -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (8/8/2005 10:34:31 PM)

Dear Iron Marichal

120th Cavalry! how bigs your army !!!!!

Yeah I agree, Hoch & Deutchmeister, Kerpen, belegarde, yeah much more flavour and easier to keep track of.

Ralegh -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (8/9/2005 4:18:19 PM)

Its on the FRF (frequently requested features list). Unless we suddenly see lots of important bugs, it has a decent chance of being in the next patch, I think. (I only test 'em, so this is a rumour, not a promise)

Hard Sarge -> RE: Renaming divisions...PLEASE! (8/9/2005 7:02:23 PM)

Lier, Lier pants on fire

oops, wrong post

sorry bout that

HARD_Sarge

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI