Newbie Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

aclarion -> Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 4:54:53 AM)

Greetings,
I am kind of new to Steel Panthers. I have tried it in the past and reaklly enjoyed it. There is a lot to learn so my question is: How is the best waty to learn the game? I am an avid reader and wish that there was some kind of Instruction Manual I could follow along with.

Anyway, I look forward to playing this outstanding game.

Rick

Major Destruction -> RE: Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 6:05:03 AM)

First, you can print the manual included with the game.
Then you could play through the tutorials which are featured in the manual

The SPWAW Depot is busily producing a series of manual/tutorial sets on the game.

aclarion -> RE: Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 7:07:56 AM)

Thanks, I'll take it down to Staples and print it out!

Possusoturi -> RE: Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 5:53:21 PM)

Greetings.

Might there be a thread where veteran players advise us newbies on some common grand mistakes? I tried searching one, but couldīt find, probably because I did not know how to properly use search engine.

Terminus -> RE: Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 5:58:51 PM)

Or maybe because the search engine doesn't work properly, which it doesn't; someone theorised once that the forum had grown too big.

Anyway, why not ask your questions right here on this thread?

VikingNo2 -> RE: Newbie Questions (7/23/2005 8:03:08 PM)

Hi, after you play the tutorials then I would sugest playing the long campaign, starting in 1939 going throught the war play as the Germans, it will get you used to all the different equipment as you up grade

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI