Flashpoint Germany (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Sleekit -> Flashpoint Germany (7/23/2005 6:47:11 PM)

I've just downloaded and installed this game. All patched up to date before even running the game. The game wont run!
The game menu loads but when hitting "play" all I get is a black screen, usual windows toolbar at the bottom of the screen and my mouse goes into "super slo-mo" mode. Nothing else happens. I have to hit "ctrl+alt+del" to get thing rolling again but no game [:@]
My machine is above spec and all up to date.

Any ideas?[&:]

CapnDarwin -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (7/25/2005 2:38:56 PM)

Sleekit,

What OS are you running? I would also uninstall everything. Load the original game and test it. Then load the 103 update then the 104 update. 103 is a cumulative patch and 104 is a patch of 103. The game should run in 103 and then 104. The game also creates (most of the time) an error log in the mainfolder. It is called FPG_Report.txt. If you can find that and post it it will help track down the problem too. Hang in there. We'll get you running.

IronManBeta -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (7/26/2005 6:42:42 PM)

There is clearly a problem running the introductory AVI movie files. For now just rename them to something slightly different or move them to a different directory. This will allow the game to bypass them when it starts and the immediate problem will be solved.

Thanks, Rob.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI