New player, problems with PDF file/manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

zuluking -> New player, problems with PDF file/manual (7/30/2005 3:48:33 AM)

When I try to load the manual I get the following error message: "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document."

Any suggestions? I've already tried uninstalling/installing and I do have the latest version of adobe acrobat.

Erik Rutins -> RE: New player, problems with PDF file/manual (7/30/2005 5:04:23 AM)

Can you tell us which game and which manual file you are trying to view? Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

zuluking -> RE: New player, problems with PDF file/manual (7/30/2005 5:37:33 AM)

Duh...that would help eh?

Battles In Normandy.

Marc von Martial -> RE: New player, problems with PDF file/manual (7/30/2005 2:32:34 PM)

quote:

"There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document."

I know you sayed you have the latest Reader.

Make sure you uninstall the older Reader version first. There are known problems with Acrobat Reader if you simple install it over an older version.

I would recommend to uninstall all instances of Acrobat Reader and start frsh with latest version 7.

zuluking -> RE: New player, problems with PDF file/manual (7/30/2005 10:49:15 PM)

That did the trick. Many thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI