Fairly Green player looking for CHS opponent, preferable Japanese (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

mwalker -> Fairly Green player looking for CHS opponent, preferable Japanese (8/1/2005 1:56:10 AM)

Hi,

I just installed CHS and am looking for a Pbem opponent -- I would prefer a Japanese one since I have proably played the Japanese side once or twice against the AI, and only for very short periods. If you're a diehard American player, I'd like to at least find one that is very new since I am so unfamiliar with the Japanese side.

I would like to play 1 day turns, and am very willing to negotiate other agreements.

Mike

mwalker -> RE: Fairly Green player looking for CHS opponent, preferable Japanese (8/2/2005 2:24:55 AM)

Drex, if you're reading this, I have tried 3 times to respond your email and its bounced all three times. I've manually typed in the address and tried a different PC, and still no joy. If we can get past that, I think we've got a game...

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI