Repair/Update Priority (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

hbrsvl -> Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 3:18:54 PM)

Hi-Playing v1.6, scenario 16. When I have ships at Pearl(or SFO, etc.) with some for repair & some for update, is there any sort of priority or queue(SP?) for them? IOW, does battle damage get repaired first? If there is a system can I set priorities, other than not disbanding thbe TF? Example: I'd rather get a CV, CVL repaired, updated before a MSW. Thanks, Hugh Browne

Terminus -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 3:25:08 PM)

No priority system, just dice rolls. What you CAN do, is spread out the ships, sending your high value units to larger shipyards BY THEMSELVES, and lower value units to smaller shipyards.

hbrsvl -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 4:19:23 PM)

OK, thanks for the input.HB

HerzKaraya -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 5:52:17 PM)

From my experience battle damage is repaired first down to 1-3 max, then the ship gets the upgrade (10-12 damage usually) and you have to repair it again. No way to set up priorities. Hope it helps!

51st Highland Div -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 7:11:32 PM)

That would be a handy update..being able to give priority to your critical mission units....[:D]

rogueusmc -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 10:28:28 PM)

As it stands, lowere durability ships get the repair yard points first.

51st Highland Div -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/7/2005 10:50:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

As it stands, lowere durability ships get the repair yard points first.

It would be a kinda nice to be able to prioritise the repairs :-) But what can i say the game micro-manages the Pacific War to the umpteenth degree already...[:D]

John III -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/15/2005 5:11:13 AM)

The micro-management drives us all nuts and we love it! I would LOVE to do an accelerated repair option. Could be like the Yorktown at PH before Midway!

akdreemer -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/16/2005 3:11:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: John III

The micro-management drives us all nuts and we love it! I would LOVE to do an accelerated repair option. Could be like the Yorktown at PH before Midway!

Now what an excellent idea. Priortized upgrades and selective accelerated repair.

33Vyper -> RE: Repair/Update Priority (8/16/2005 6:08:44 AM)

well...in hindsight it would have made sense for the developers to have made repair yards with actual docks. Could have been another thing to bomb in Japan. Had actual ship yards with individual dry dock capabilities that you put your ships in and out of. I realize that would be micro management death, especially with all the merchant ships...but they could have kept the current model for merchies and had special dry docks just for the navy ships. They would have made nice targets to bomb in 1943-45 in Japan

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI