bugs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Zigfreid -> bugs (8/11/2005 2:06:02 AM)

Anyone have probs with sub commanders and sub fleet commanders being accessed in the wrong menus.

Also I have a prob with FG14 allied. It is fractioned already. One part in Brisbane and one part in San Franscisco. Every time I save and sometimes when I don't, more fractions are made and scattered over the west cost and Canada. Running v1.6, anyone else having similar things? Or better yet, is a fix coming?

AmiralLaurent -> RE: bugs (8/11/2005 2:22:07 AM)

For the latter (14th FG), I think the AI is trying to put together the fragments but has some difficulty to find anair path for fighters between West Coast and Australia.

So it applies the well-known military principle : "If you don't know what to do, do something anyway".

A fix would be to load on a ship one of the two parts and to join them later.

Zigfreid -> RE: bugs (8/11/2005 4:08:11 AM)

Thanks for the reply. It has been a challenge to get all of the groups together to load, but that is my goal.

Terminus -> RE: bugs (8/11/2005 4:13:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zigfreid

Anyone have probs with sub commanders and sub fleet commanders being accessed in the wrong menus.

Please clarify your question.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI