Build requirements for Lancers? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

Svend Karlson -> Build requirements for Lancers? (8/14/2005 1:37:00 PM)

Hello,

Having great fun playing this game as Prussia for some time now. One thing that I've not discoved yet is how to build Lancers. Although I have a Barracks level 8 in my main military build province of Madeburg & can build guard & rifle units there is no Lancer option. I have lots of horses (322 seems to be the maximum number that can be stockpiled)

I've not seen any other countries use Lancers either yet, 2 years into a standard game.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Ralegh -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (8/14/2005 1:46:43 PM)

According to the manual, you also need courts 4. That might have been changed to 5 - I can't remember.

Svend Karlson -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (8/14/2005 3:32:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ralegh

According to the manual, you also need courts 4. That might have been changed to 5 - I can't remember.

Ahh, thankyou.

ericbabe -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (8/14/2005 10:51:07 PM)

There is also a weird lancer build bug that I've not yet been able to isolate...some nations seem to have problems building lancers even when they have the prereqs. This is on my list of priority things to fix for the next patch.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (8/15/2005 3:35:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Svend Karlson

Hello,

Having great fun playing this game as Prussia for some time now. One thing that I've not discoved yet is how to build Lancers.

Can anyone enlighten me?
It's a bug...I have never been able to build Lancers in many, many games as Prussia.

Malagant -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (2/5/2008 5:01:59 AM)

Was this bug ever isolated & fixed?

I'm currently unable to build Lancers as Sweden despite having the requirements. They show up in the list, the text is dark (ie not shaded) indicated the materials are on-hand, but when I click on Lancers it simply closes the build menu without initiating the build.

I have a savegame handy if you want it, E!

Thx!

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

There is also a weird lancer build bug that I've not yet been able to isolate...some nations seem to have problems building lancers even when they have the prereqs. This is on my list of priority things to fix for the next patch.

ericbabe -> RE: Build requirements for Lancers? (2/5/2008 3:19:59 PM)

Please zip the savegame and email to me, ericbabe@west-civ.com.

I think you can build lancers using the other build menu -- but we should fix the problem if it's still around.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI