Is it possible to get a roster file (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Coach J -> Is it possible to get a roster file (8/17/2005 2:46:32 AM)

Can we get a roster file, or anything of that nature that we can start editing so we can have our teams ready for the release of Maximum Football. I would love to start creating my teams and players while getting ready for the release...Creating plays would be awesome.

I'm ready to start[:)]

bigticket -> RE: Is it possible to get a roster file (8/17/2005 3:34:47 AM)

Six monthes ago I asked for the ranges for each attribute so I could begin creating players. I never received that information, but Rollntider said the attributes would be similar to Sierra's FB Pro. Hopefully they'll be more accurate than that though. Good luck anyways!
cg

JonnieR -> RE: Is it possible to get a roster file (8/20/2005 7:23:20 AM)

I have a set of models (on MS EXCEL) originally developed for FP Football which basically analyze the the stats for a particular player and assigns appropriate values to each of the attributes (ie. epeed, strength , etc). I need the ratings limits (ie. 20 -100, etc) and an understanding of what the particular attribute is measuring for each position to duplicate this for Max Football. Has there been any indcation how David is handling palyer attribute ratins?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI