About counterattacks on SP1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Maciste -> About counterattacks on SP1 (8/25/2005 11:03:48 PM)

I miss a lot that funny feature on SP1 when, randomly, you had to face the counterattack of the enemy forces without the chance of fixing your units, or when, after a specially succesful and fast victory, the program would let you choose if continuing the pursue of te enemy (on to another battle) or stop and fix your units. Is there no posibility to implement this feature on SP:WaW?

P.S:By the way, on SP1, when playing the BATTLE OF FRANCE campaign (with germans, of course), I ONCE had to invade Britain after the succesful end of the Battle of France!!!! (very much difficult than winning the frenchs)

Puukkoo -> RE: About counterattacks on SP1 (8/26/2005 12:21:12 PM)

Yes, it is bit strange that the long campaign has not that counterattack nor "You are in position to make a breakthrough at the enemy positions. Attack? Yes/No" or something like that.

Invading Britain in SP1? If you were succesful in that invasion, the war should have ended in the west or should at least been totally different. I played the long campaign as Germans only once in SP1 and I did not get that chance.

Long Campaign should really have such surprises - at least when it's getting too easy to win every battle.

Terminus -> RE: About counterattacks on SP1 (8/26/2005 1:18:01 PM)

I got to attack Britain too in that campaign. I think it was a reward for doing well in France.

Maciste -> RE: About counterattacks on SP1 (8/26/2005 8:22:25 PM)

Poisoned reward, I think :P

Terminus -> RE: About counterattacks on SP1 (8/26/2005 8:28:40 PM)

Well, yeah...[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI