Duty (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Brodie -> Duty (8/31/2005 12:59:23 AM)

How is this going to work are all orders going to be coming out of the United States.The CFC has alot of Canadian owners 8 of ten are Canadian are they going to have to pay duty on the game.
I know the VCFL Commish seemed pretty pissed that he was buying a Canadian game made by Canadian and would have to pay duty is this going to be the case.

Sef0r -> RE: Duty (8/31/2005 3:18:40 AM)

I don't expect the final release to be bigger then 200 MEG, surely you can download the game? Even on 56k that isn't even overnight.

OrionX -> RE: Duty (8/31/2005 6:20:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sef0r

I don't expect the final release to be bigger then 200 MEG, surely you can download the game? Even on 56k that isn't even overnight.

I believe David mentioned a release somewhere aroung 100MB (I believe).

Erik Rutins -> RE: Duty (8/31/2005 9:30:12 PM)

As mentioned above, there will be a digital download release - thus duty-free and available worldwide (though European customers have to pay VAT for downloads as well). We will also likely be stocking some resellers in Canada with the game, as we have with other games in the past, though I won't have any details on that until we are pretty much at release.

As for how much duty is paid on our normal shipments - I'm not sure, but perhaps one of our Canadian customers who has previously ordered a boxed copy from our store can chime in.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI