Latest download (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

billybudd -> Latest download (9/2/2005 4:44:03 PM)

I have been away from puresim for awhile. I currently have version 8.2. Where do I find the latest download and is it still no charge to current members?

puresimmer -> RE: Latest download (9/2/2005 5:05:30 PM)

Yes 8.21 is still available (but only for those of you that already purchased 2005).

Please email me and I will send you the download link (shaunsullivan@bellsouth.net)

And even better news... The PureSim 2005 Gold Edition from Matrix Games will be available late summer. This version, which is a huge update will be free to existing PureSim 2005 owners, which while probably the worst business decision I ever made, is great news for you guys :)

bosunmate -> RE: Latest download (9/2/2005 11:23:05 PM)

Thanks Shaun!

CPTBrown -> RE: Latest download (9/3/2005 5:28:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: puresimmer
And even better news... The PureSim 2005 Gold Edition from Matrix Games will be available late summer. This version, which is a huge update will be free to existing PureSim 2005 owners, which while probably the worst business decision I ever made, is great news for you guys :)

I disagree about the business decision. I found out about Puresim because of the Matrix deal and will buy the new gold edition when it comes out (I downloaded the demo mere hours before you took it down!). Giving away the update to your current customers shows that you have a rare loyalty to your fanbase and erased any questions that I may have had regarding developer support. I think that there are a lot of folks like me and that you will, in the long run, come out way ahead!

ChiefT -> RE: Latest download (9/3/2005 11:29:34 PM)

DITTO !!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI