RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

ilovestrategy -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 5:07:27 PM)

Thats it! There is no other plausible explanation! [:D][:D][:D]

51st Highland Div -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 5:08:56 PM)

Lmao talk about a thread getting out of hand [:D][:D][:D]

Terminus -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 7:05:51 PM)

F***ing excellent, Highland!

mogami -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 7:55:27 PM)

Hi, In the fictional Star Trek universe, the USS Yamato, NCC-71807 was a Galaxy Class starship. She was a sister ship of the USS Enterprise, NCC-1701-D. She was first seen in the TNG episode "Where Silence Has Lease", and was seen for the second time in "Contagion". She was lost due to a computer failure during the events of the episode "Contagion". The Yamato was commanded by Captain Donald Varley.

rtrapasso -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 8:03:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mogami

Hi, In the fictional Star Trek universe, the USS Yamato, NCC-71807 was a Galaxy Class starship. She was a sister ship of the USS Enterprise, NCC-1701-D. She was first seen in the TNG episode "Where Silence Has Lease", and was seen for the second time in "Contagion". She was lost due to a computer failure during the events of the episode "Contagion". The Yamato was commanded by Captain Donald Varley.

Someone was playing WITP III on the ship's computer, overloading the system and causing a crash, resulting in the ship's destruction.

Terminus -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/14/2005 8:04:25 PM)

He's a Trekkie, too. Oh dear, oh dear...[8|][8D]

Lord_Calidor -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 11:26:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Someone was playing WITP III on the ship's computer, overloading the system and causing a crash, resulting in the ship's destruction.

370 years from now and only 3rd version of a game? Talk about software longevity...
And what about emulators? Or maybe it'll be compatible with LCARS. [:D]

rtrapasso -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 4:47:22 PM)

quote:

370 years from now and only 3rd version of a game? Talk about software longevity...
And what about emulators? Or maybe it'll be compatible with LCARS.

I thought the first Star Trek series (of which we speak??) took place in the 2100's...

As to why only version 3 - Gary Grigsby refused to do any new WITP, but still had the rights. Eventually he died, and after a prolonged legal battle, Gary Grigsby was cloned and his clone was given the legal rights to WITP in the famous World Supreme Court decision of Grigsby-clone vs. Grognards, Inc.

Of course, after WITP II finally came out, Gary Grigsby IIc (c for clone) refused to ever work on WITP III for similar reasons. They had to wait until Gary Grigsby IIc died, and then cloned GG once again to get him to develop WITP III. Of course, since clones develop at the same rate as humans, and human lifespans have improved, all this took a lot of time.

mogami -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 6:52:09 PM)

Hi, Ha I like how you rewrite future history. Everyone knows in 2007 2by3 had themselves cloned becoming 2by30 and putting out massive wargames every 3 months. (using the new "clone developing accelerator" designed by Mr Frag)
Soon everyone who played WITP had themselves cloned so they could brag "I'm playing more PBEM then Mogami"
So Mogami was cloned and formed an army and took over the planet.
[X(][&o][:-]

rtrapasso -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 7:00:18 PM)

quote:

[X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][:D]

invernomuto -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 7:43:31 PM)

Thank you, awesome pics!
[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

Now must try to find Iridium's font [;)]

Mynok -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 7:49:09 PM)

quote:

Known to historians as the "Urquell Uprising"........

rtrapasso -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 7:51:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

quote:

Known to historians as the "Urquell Uprising"........

As in: [sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

mogami -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 10:30:38 PM)

Hi, For that you have been removed from the "PROTECTED" list. Look for my storm troopers after the take over. (You can buy pardon for a case of P.U. now. Don't wait till 2007 it's too late then)

rtrapasso -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 10:33:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mogami

Hi, For that you have been removed from the "PROTECTED" list. Look for my storm troopers after the take over. (You can buy pardon for a case of P.U. now. Don't wait till 2007 it's too late then)

Uh-oh: Mogami clones ->[sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif][sm=00000106.gif]

EDIT: Bargaining time: How about a 6 pack when i see you next?[:D]

mogami -> RE: How do I get a banner to show up in sig? (9/15/2005 10:36:34 PM)

Hi, OK deal.........I'm on my way over to your house. (call pizza)

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI