Russo spanish war (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

Mathusalem -> Russo spanish war (9/22/2005 12:13:46 PM)

I played 1805 as France. Won at Austerlitz and Vienna, so Austria surrendered, and Russia accepted a dease fire. Remained at war with England and Sweeden, which was not difficult as they sent only a few troops easily beaten. But Spain remained at war with all four starting powers. Austria did not attack Spain too much cause I had several war with her, but for many years, the Russians sent troops to Spain. These troops had heavy casualties and Alexander 1 constantly sent reinforcements. The British and Sweedes lost also many troops in Spain. As a consequence, I NEVER HAD TROUBLE in the game with the Russians and could conquer all Europe.
Why does that war between Spain and Russia/Sweeden/England never stop ?
This favours the French a lot as it hurts their future enemies too much..

Naomi -> RE: Russo spanish war (9/22/2005 2:16:45 PM)

Heh, it happens a lot. As time progresses in a game, pretty many weird situations emerge. To name but one, I have a game where Britain kept dozens of new ships in London without putting them out to sea nor organising any of them under the existing fleet commands nor even building any further fleet counter. ~,~"

Grand_Armee -> RE: Russo spanish war (9/23/2005 11:10:39 AM)

SPain is the hardest country to beat unless you're France or Britain due to the distance. Trying to get crossing rights from France is tough unless they're broke. I usually have to force a surrender from France before I can get one from the Dons. For a "poor" nation, Spain seems to have no trouble getting army after army into central Europe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI