Credit Card Ready..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

stevenriddle7 -> Credit Card Ready..... (9/26/2005 8:05:04 PM)

Well, after much debating, I am ready to purchase PureSim. However, I cannot find where to DL it. Why is this Matrix deal going so slow? Is their anyway to nail down a copy anytime soon? I rarly get in the mood to buy games, this mood will end soon......

Edward -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/26/2005 9:31:27 PM)

First it was Late Summer then a week ago we read "imminent" release.
Which means any month now. I have zero confidence in this company.

stevenriddle7 -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/26/2005 11:19:37 PM)

quote:

was Late Summer then a week ago we read "imminent" release.
Which means any month now. I have zero confidence in this

I think that they should have the previous versions out for testing before the Gold edition. I think it is, personally, bad business to pull a game completely off the market. I understand that Shaun will have a much bigger market now, however, what about the people who want to buy it? With all the improvments (& the fact that I got a better comp so I can easily sim games now) I can now play with some enjoyment. & now I cannot get it. I would have purchased the game outright.

puresimmer -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 12:53:20 AM)

I have great news, the game looks like it will be available as soon as next week!

Shaun

HercMighty -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 2:14:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stevenriddle7

quote:

I think that they should have the previous versions out for testing before the Gold edition. I think it is, personally, bad business to pull a game completely off the market. I understand that Shaun will have a much bigger market now, however, what about the people who want to buy it? With all the improvments (& the fact that I got a better comp so I can easily sim games now) I can now play with some enjoyment. & now I cannot get it. I would have purchased the game outright.

I bought 8.21 last week.

stevenriddle7 -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 2:25:04 AM)

I can't find it. I came back to the sites a couple of days ago with the DL link in the PureSim site blocked out & when I searched Matrix it said 'none found'.

Thanks Shaun I am starting to get very excited. I hope that there are no 'delays' ;)

I have a suggestion, how about the occasional ball being thrown, intercepted by a pigon, rochotes off the pigon & hits the batter. Dead ball or does the pigon get arrested for being on the field of play?

Amaroq -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 3:55:04 AM)

That sounds like Heinlein-rules croquet: anything done to your ball by kittens or children under four count as 'the field of play', whether for good or ill. [;)]

Edward -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 4:39:51 AM)

A release next week would be very sweet because if my Yankees get bumped out of the playoffs I can then dull my senses with my puresim alternate universe.

Beach23BoyP -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 7:39:56 AM)

quote:

I have zero confidence in this company

Well -- you don't know Shaun! He's a "one horse" show, but he's the best dang one horse show around. You're in for a real awakening.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 4:07:24 PM)

Yes, the next week should be quite confidence-building for the doubters among you. [8D]

Regards,

- Erik

stevenriddle7 -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 6:54:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edward

First it was Late Summer then a week ago we read "imminent" release.
Which means any month now. I have zero confidence in this company.

Name me one company that actaully goes with their orig release date? lol. I take a release date &add 6 months for a more accuarate date lol.

hoosiergoody -> RE: Credit Card Ready..... (9/27/2005 7:43:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stevenriddle7

quote:

Did anyone take into consideration that maybe Matrix asked Shaun to pull the "other" '06 versions so that the Gold edition would be where the sales is? No disrespect, but it makes sense that now that he is signed under them, the sales/profits fall under this company.

Also, if you have read any other posts by Shaun, this is not his day job- this is his after-hours hobby/job.

Hang in there - the game is worth the wait!
Hoosiergoody

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI