Stuffed Logon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Stuffedlogon -> Stuffed Logon (9/29/2005 3:28:35 AM)

Not sure who I should direct this to but my logon got stuffed when I was trying to submit my new Email address Which forum god do I need to send beer to fix this?

Raverdave

rogueusmc -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/29/2005 3:59:22 AM)

Still no word?...[:(]

pompack -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/29/2005 4:45:16 AM)

I had the same problem a year ago, and it was fixed very promptly. I sent a PM to ??? explaining my problem and giving him my current username and what it used to be and my email . He very promptly sent me a message saying he was going to change it. I then got an email from the forum bot with my new (old) username and password just like I had just registered. It worked very well.

Unfortunately, I DON'T remember who I contacted. I have searched my files and found the bot email but not the message to the real person. Now with all that said, I am going to guess that I contacted Eric Rutins because that is who I normally contact for any problem [:D]. Try it and see what happens

Stuffedlogon -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/29/2005 1:01:39 PM)

Nope still no word....mind you I have yet to PM one of the mods.........it's just that there are so many of them now I don't know which one to PM.[:(]

michaelm75au -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/29/2005 1:07:25 PM)

Last time I had problem I just emailed (support@matrixgames.com).

Next day, I had email from support with about 3 CC addresses on it.[:D]

Although now no-one seems to want to respond ....[X(]
Michael

Stuffedlogon -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/30/2005 1:05:18 PM)

Well I just sent an Email to support.com. Just going to have to wait. Thanks for the advice michaelm.

Raverdave -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/30/2005 2:31:03 PM)

I'm back on !!!!!

Thanks Marc for the fast response !

rogueusmc -> RE: Stuffed Logon (9/30/2005 9:07:39 PM)

Rock and roll...[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI