Recovering pilots ... novice question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Cavalry Corp -> Recovering pilots ... novice question (10/5/2005 8:47:20 PM)

I am playing two games one as Japs , I would like to stop risking the Nate pilots as the pilots are alll now 70 exp or so but they stll get saughtered in air to air. I have a shortage for other better units .

Is it possible to disband some of the Nates and Claudes and recover the pilots to the pool ?

Reagrds
Michael

Feinder -> RE: Recovering pilots ... novice question (10/5/2005 9:13:12 PM)

You can't send pilots to the pool directly (by dispanding or whatever). You'd have to dispand the sqdn into another existing sqdn or withdraw the sqdn (to appear a reinforcement), in order to preserve the pilots.

The pool that you "get pilot" from, isn't a litteral collection of pilots that is stored. What's really happening is when you request a pilot from the pool, it CREATES THE PILOT AT THAT TIME. But there's no going back into the pool. Hope that helps.

-F-

tsimmonds -> RE: Recovering pilots ... novice question (10/5/2005 10:43:52 PM)

Some of your Nates upgrade to Oscar I right from the start (which later upgrade to Tony), other Nates upgrade to Tony/Tojo in August 42. You can disband some of your Nate squadrons that are stuck on the Oscar II path into these more useful units just before you upgrade them. This won't give you any more a/c available in the Tony/Tojo units, but you will at least get those good pilots out of Nate/Oscar and put them where they will eventually draw a decent a/c.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI