I'm in for this one. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

Richrd -> I'm in for this one. (10/7/2005 1:13:52 AM)

Please, please listen to the players who have stuck with this game for years. There are some great suggestions out there.

David Heath -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/7/2005 1:18:42 AM)

What would make you think we wouldn't.

David

L`zard -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/7/2005 5:53:48 AM)

Brian King is in it, and Koger is onboard, if all I read is true, so there should be only good things in the future, eh?

Possibly Daniel McBride as well, which would make one hell of a good team to bring the game up to 2005 standards of programing....

I'm sure that David Heath and the whole matrix team are looking at the various forums vis ToaW for what the public wants. After all, the Matrix peeps would really like to make a few bux for their efforts, eh?

Thanx to Matrix for an early xmas present! Especially if there's a patch in it, lol! [&o]

Guerrero -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/7/2005 8:49:59 AM)

Am glad to see that TOAW is under Matrix' wings now. A friend and I are currently playing FitE via pbem. Will watch this forum closely.

Regards,
Greg

JJKettunen -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/7/2005 3:12:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richrd

Please, please listen to the players who have stuck with this game for years. There are some great suggestions out there.

There is a list of collected suggestions from veteran gamers here: http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33138&page=1&pp=15

(and hi Greg [:)])

Grisha -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/13/2005 2:32:20 AM)

Hiya, Keke :)

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: I'm in for this one. (10/13/2005 3:43:49 AM)

Greg Guerrero? Unrelated to TOAW I just want to say you're my new hero, after reading some threads on Dupuy board.

Well OK not exactly a hero... but definitely a man worthy of respect... perhaps... I am not sure... could be... who knows... [:D] Joking aside, great show on Dupuy though, and I mean this thread:

http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000072.html

Great stuff [&o]

O.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI