Which is the best scenerio to play? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

mashkis -> Which is the best scenerio to play? (10/8/2005 1:48:57 AM)

I have played a few short scenerios and I am now ready for the long campaign. I was looking at scenerio 17 but could not fully decide which will lead to a nice long term game. Also, how many days per turn is the best? I have been playing 1 day per turn but not sure if I should increase it.

Thanks

Miller -> RE: Which is the best scenerio to play? (10/8/2005 1:34:22 PM)

If the IJN player is a novice I would go with scn 19, otherwise 17 gives the best balance.

I would stick to one day turns otherwise a single mistake could lead to disaster....

Zebedee -> RE: Which is the best scenerio to play? (10/9/2005 7:19:12 AM)

I wouldn't play with anything other than 1 day turns. Enough bad things happen in a 1 day turn :)

@miller - I'm sure your avatar is there solely to taunt me. Sinking my CVs is fine, but rubbing my nose into the fact that Michael Owen is now playing for the barcodes is just mean [;)]

Miller -> RE: Which is the best scenerio to play? (10/9/2005 12:18:26 PM)

Muhahahaha[:D]

Don't worry Zeb I am sure Peter Crouch will come good for you scouser's [;)]

crsutton -> RE: Which is the best scenerio to play? (10/12/2005 11:57:57 PM)

No, I think # 19 is the most balanced. Any competent Allied player should walk over the Japanese in # 17. There are just not enough replacements for the Japanese in that one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI