pc?/game malfunction (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

General Turgidson -> pc?/game malfunction (10/8/2005 11:05:46 PM)

I submitted a question about a problem while using Wurframens on my pc(386 windows xp os). When firing Wurframens into large enemy vehicle formations the program crashes and I lose the entire game[:@]. This happens all too frequently. Some of you suggested I update my game drivers to possibly correct this major malfunction. I have gone on line to Microsofts website to try finding a solution(-driver updates) but to no avail. Is there anyone else out there who has expirienced the problem? And any suggestions on how to rectify the problem? i.e. where to go online and is the solution free?[&:] I keep my pc policed of viruses and spyware.

RBWhite -> RE: pc?/game malfunction (10/9/2005 12:27:47 AM)

Hello General

I'm going to assume your talking about SPWAW?

I see you are using an older machine a 386.

SPWAW will try to use all available system resourses. Try disabling your Anti virus & spyware programs, also any other programs that run in the background, shutting down as you can

Then try playing the game.

Erik Rutins -> RE: pc?/game malfunction (10/9/2005 12:40:47 AM)

If you are running SPWAW on a 80386 and that wasn't just a typo, then I'm amazed it works at all. That is well below the minimum requirements for this title (Pentium II 400MHz, about three processor generations after the 80386). If that was a typo, e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com for official support, send us a DxDiag file and we will do our best to help you.

Regards,

- Erik

General Turgidson -> RE: pc?/game malfunction (10/26/2005 7:33:55 PM)

Thanks for the tip, it seems to have solved the crashing problem if I disable the virus and popup blocker which run in the background.[sm=00000436.gif]

General Turgidson -> RE: pc?/game malfunction (10/26/2005 7:38:22 PM)

Yes I think that it was a typo, Pentium III is what I have in my pc.

General Turgidson -> RE: pc?/game malfunction (10/26/2005 7:48:35 PM)

You'll have to excuse my ignorance as far as computers go I think the information you needed to know was:Intel(R) Celeron CPU 1200 MHz !.2GHz,256MB of RAM. Does this help?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI