another playoff rotation bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

packlad -> another playoff rotation bug (10/16/2005 8:21:08 AM)

after game skipped over my 5th starter in NLCS, I selected him via roster screen. Returning to Games screen shows no listed starter for my opponent (bug previously noted). Worse yet, the road team in the ALCS had my 5th starter as their listed starter. The home team in the ALCS had no listed starter at all. After playing my game (victory, yippee!) the starters for the unplayed ALCS game changed to pitchers from the NLCS teams.

packlad

puresimmer -> RE: another playoff rotation bug (10/16/2005 4:20:38 PM)

Oh my, you sir are a life-saver! [&o]

I just found the bug. What was happening was at the start of the post season all the AI teams go to a 4-man rotation, but there was a bug on the modify roster screen where if a human owner changed his rotation size it was actually resetting ALL the teams to that rotation size! Thats a doozy. [X(]

By you going from 4 to 5 it left the game confused by all the "empty" 5th starters. The game was robust enough to get around this without crashing but it caused all sorts of display problems on the "Scores and Schedules" page.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post detailed info. It really helped. This is fixed for the 1.1 update.

Sorry about that bug

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI