? on recreating real seasons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

sshlr@erols.com -> ? on recreating real seasons (10/20/2005 1:12:44 AM)

I just purchased PureSim for the first time and really enjoy my trial run with the game. However, I'm trying to replay the MLB seasons starting with 1900. After importing players, I noticed the rosters and minors fill out with fantasy players. Is there a way to delete all fantasy players - from the game? I just want to replay the real players, real teams, real seasons. (Even when I manually cut fantasy players, they resurface on rosters later in the preseason.) Can anyone help me on this issue?

puresimmer -> RE: ? on recreating real seasons (10/20/2005 1:24:01 AM)

In some seasons there just were not enough real players to fill out the rosters thus fictional players need to be generated.

The good news is, in the upcoming 1.1 update there will be some big improvements to this feature and you will rarely (if ever) see fictional players.

sshlr@erols.com -> RE: ? on recreating real seasons (10/20/2005 2:09:02 AM)

Thanks for the quick reply ... I'm sure you have posted it elsewhere, but is there a target date on when the 1.1 update will be available?

As for my situation now, I planned to create the players that fell beneath the AB and IP cutoffs, and I would use them sparingly - to model the season. So is there any way to turn off the use of fictional players?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI