OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

KG Erwin -> OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/23/2005 12:04:52 AM)

I don't mean, "who do you think will win". It's a tough choice, but I'll go with the NL Champs-- the Astros. Either way, I'm just hoping for some high drama and a fall classic that will be settled with the last pitch of the seventh game. Both teams are equally deserving.

pasternakski -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/23/2005 12:17:30 AM)

Yah. Fox is hoping for a seven-game series, too. Think of how much advertising revenue you lose with a four-game series.

Go pale hose.

KG Erwin -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/23/2005 12:26:40 AM)

Well, I have a healthy supply of "brown pop" and some hot chili, so I'm getting revved up for it. [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

redeck -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/23/2005 12:52:30 AM)

im pulling fo the astros as well, i still have some orange fever left over from 1986 i believe it was when the mets knocked them out.

eck

Chijohnaok2 -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/23/2005 7:34:39 PM)

As a native born Chicagoan and rabid White Sox fan (now living in Tampa--where I am relegated to the watching the equivalent of minor league games), I can only say "GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BleacherBum -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/24/2005 1:06:52 AM)

White Sox! It's truly amazing to finally see a World Series in Chicago. I spent most of my adult life in Chicago, and moved away a few years ago, but promised myself I would go back to see this if it ever happened. Last night I was at Game #1 and it was spectacular - wouldn't have missed it for anything. Hopefully more of the same tonight.

Go Sox!

RedSox67 -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/24/2005 1:34:42 AM)

BleacherBum - I was at the game last week when the CWS beat our Angels to clinch. But I wasn't that unhappy. I'm just glad to see two long time deserving teams finally make it in, knowing that one of them has to win. I just hope for a great series.

BTW, I grew up in Boston and am a #1 Red Sox fan, but this year is for someone else's Dream Season.

donkuchi19 -> RE: OK, So Who Do You Like For The World Series? (10/24/2005 2:44:54 AM)

Being an Indians fan, I would have rather had the Indians in there. But if not them, someone else from the A.L. Central would be who I root for. So I guess, "Go White Sox!"

Good game last night too!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI