Possible bug in multiplayer pitcher selection (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

donkuchi19 -> Possible bug in multiplayer pitcher selection (10/24/2005 12:25:25 AM)

Game 6 of the World Series. I am down 3 games to 2 against the Giants in the ABF Series.

I need my best starters so I rearrange my pitching rotation to skip Sal Magille who has had a poor post season to start Early Wynn on 3 days rest and then to Start Herb Score again on 3 days rest for a possible game 7. I rearranged pitchers, set Early Wynn as next starter and wait for the results.

To my suprise, Johnnie Stone starts the game. He is my 4th pitcher and was no where near supposed to start any post season games. I am sure that I rearranged correctly and set Wynn as my next starter.

What happened???

By the way Stone gave up 7 runs in 4 innings and I lost game 6 14-1, also losing the series 4-2. I know I didn't have much chance anyways, but I definately did not want to put the ball in Stones hands. If anything, it should have been Magile's turn to pitch.

puresimmer -> RE: Possible bug in multiplayer pitcher selection (10/24/2005 3:14:44 PM)

Did you upload your changes to the commish and did he apply them?

donkuchi19 -> RE: Possible bug in multiplayer pitcher selection (10/25/2005 12:01:24 AM)

I did upload my association. I would think that he applied them. He did every other time.

DandricSturm -> RE: Possible bug in multiplayer pitcher selection (10/25/2005 9:05:54 AM)

Yes, before I simmed the final set of games I checked the server and changes for team 12 were there. They were downloaded and applied.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI