Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Frozen Stiffer -> Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 12:58:11 AM)

Hello, Shaun!

I noticed this same error last season, and I probably should have reported it, but it only affected 1 player and the difference was 1 home run. Now, it's affected my entire starting lineup and it has spread to averages as well! The individual statistics my players show in every screen is consistent; this is good. However, the stats they show while I'm in the middle of managing a game are different than that on every other screen. One player shows as if he has 4 home runs in the game but everywhere else he only has 3. While managing, almost all of my players show a batting average for the year that's different than the average in the other screens.

Any idea what may be causing this or how it can be fixed? I'm writing this from work so I don't have access to the game right now. When I get home, I'll send a screenprint of the Modify Roster screen (showing one set of stats), a screenprint of the Lineup card (showing the same set of stats) and then a screenprint of the in-game screen (showing different stats from the other two).

jono -> RE: Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 3:37:06 AM)

I've noticed that if during a season the game crashes on me in the middle of a game and I have to start it again that the stats for the game that crashed stay with the players that played in that game in the stats showing while I'm managing the game but don't show in the official stats shown on my team roster and the lineup stats.

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 10:07:07 PM)

That could very well be it. I had some rogue program complicating my laptop lately and it had been causing it to lock up on occasions; several of these happened while playing PSB.

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 10:16:57 PM)

The Screenprints:

Alright, as I had mentioned, here are the screenprints. First, the Modify Roster screen. Let's use left fielder Joshua Londyn, batting third, as an example. In this screen, so far for the season, he's batting .306 with 3 home runs and 14 RBI.

[image]local://upfiles/17791/325EC0BD16EF45D8A7C073FFFF366EEE.jpg[/image]

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 10:19:02 PM)

Now, let's look at the pre-game lineup card. Observe Mr. Londyn, same stats as in the previous screen:

[image]local://upfiles/17791/095DED4C6EA04CD4BC37E87FC1B827B3.jpg[/image]

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Totals "on the field" Don't Match Other Screens (10/25/2005 10:21:52 PM)

Now, at the last minute, this new and improved Joshua Londyn has emerged and replaced the less-efficient one. The game has started and now the new Mr. Londyn is batting .314 with 4 home runs and 14 RBI. If you made the extra effort, you'd notice how ALL of the other players, have discrepancies in their batting average, though I believe only one other has a discrepancy in HRs. I only focused on him to keep things simple:

[image]local://upfiles/17791/7237E5F77A4E4AB291781BB7C29FD6BE.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI