RE: Psp Games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

crazygamer -> RE: Psp Games (11/5/2005 6:42:13 AM)

Wow this topic got out of hand quickly. With sports games I am really picky. I would say with football, I would of course go with madden. If you want something fun go with GTA. I have not yet played NBA 06 on my PSP but it looks pretty decent from what I have seen on the trailer. Any online game is a plus since it makes it more fun. The graphics look really smooth too but the fans look horrible. I think they should make them look more realistic.

rhondabrwn -> RE: Psp Games (11/5/2005 5:48:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: crazygamer

Wow this topic got out of hand quickly. With sports games I am really picky. I would say with football, I would of course go with madden. If you want something fun go with GTA. I have not yet played NBA 06 on my PSP but it looks pretty decent from what I have seen on the trailer. Any online game is a plus since it makes it more fun. The graphics look really smooth too but the fans look horrible. I think they should make them look more realistic.

Yep, I accept the blame... I had no idea my little comment would lead to such an explosion of culinary explorations and recitations of the strange and unusual!

We now return this thread to it's intended subject.... [:D][:D][:D]

Any comments on PSP military titles or flight sims etc? I'm afraid that I am totally ignorant about console gaming other than watching my boys play "Grand Theft Auto" and some fighting game with lots of big breasted female characters in it.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Psp Games (11/7/2005 3:07:27 AM)

I love GTA. It's so open ended and is an incredible piece of programming. I was watching COPS one day and realized the pedestrians act just like the ones on GTA. And they managed to cram it into a little console like the PSP.

Wentworth -> RE: Psp Games (11/9/2005 5:57:36 AM)

Yo, I'm new to the boards, so be nice!!! I wanted to jump into your PSP conversation because the only game I have for it is Lumines... It's a great game and all, but I'm getting sick of it!!!! I love SOCOM for PS2, so I was going to pick up SOCOM:FTB for PSP... I like to hear other people's opinions first, so let me know what you think about this game... I think it's going to be sick.

Jonesy22 -> RE: Psp Games (11/17/2005 3:16:48 AM)

Hey Fire Team Bravo is a good War/Shooter game for the PSP I love it!
Ohh yeah I have NBA 06 also stryker...good game overall...the mini game feature is the best though

death_dealer -> RE: Psp Games (11/27/2005 10:11:22 PM)

WOW this topic is way off base... as for the topic subject I just bought marvel legends and am looking to get smack down vs raw 2006. I also have socom fire team bravo and gretzky hockey and metal gear solid.

rogerlegg -> RE: Psp Games (11/27/2005 10:32:21 PM)

I picked up a psp because im a big socom nut. So, I got one to play socom: fireteam bravo. Its a pretty cool game but doesnt stand up to socom 3 on the ps2 with vehicles and 32 player servers online[X(] Im a nut [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI