Greatest Players Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

JonnieR -> Greatest Players Mod (10/30/2005 9:41:34 PM)

I am assembling a greatest players mod, with each player represented by their single best season between 1960 - 2000. I noticed that as I import the players some of the ratings don't make sense. This is particularly true of the starting pitchers several of whom got 1 for their endurance although their innings pitched ranged from 210 to 275 innings each. Also some of the VEL, CON and STUFF ratings seemed particlarly low for these players. These ratings do matter so I am somewhat concerned.

In addition, can I adjust the salaries to something lower. With all these star players the salaries are quite high.

I also wanted to know if there was some way to delete a player from the league if I happen to import him twice by mistake. OOps!!!

Lastly, is there a way to save league with all of the players (there are about 700 - 800 imported players) in a large free agent pool which could be distributed to interested parties.

puresimmer -> RE: Greatest Players Mod (11/1/2005 1:31:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JonnieR

I am assembling a greatest players mod, with each player represented by their single best season between 1960 - 2000. I noticed that as I import the players some of the ratings don't make sense. This is particularly true of the starting pitchers several of whom got 1 for their endurance although their innings pitched ranged from 210 to 275 innings each. Also some of the VEL, CON and STUFF ratings seemed particlarly low for these players. These ratings do matter so I am somewhat concerned.

Hmm. I haven't seen that before, can you give me a bit more detailed example around some players you had imported so far followed by some specific players you then imported and saw whacky ratings for?

quote:

In addition, can I adjust the salaries to something lower. With all these star players the salaries are quite high.

Yes salaries are editable.

quote:

I also wanted to know if there was some way to delete a player from the league if I happen to import him twice by mistake. OOps!!!

There is no delete function, but you can force-retire a player.

quote:

Lastly, is there a way to save league with all of the players (there are about 700 - 800 imported players) in a large free agent pool which could be distributed to interested parties.

When you import players you have the option of assigning them to the free agent pool, that is about as close as you can get to what you are asking for. Interesting suggestion though...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI