Christmas? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Frenzy -> Christmas? (11/3/2005 8:53:16 PM)

I hate to ask this but it's getting to the point where I need to make a decision. Do I put this game on my Christmas wish list? I don't want to tell my family I want it only for them to find out it isn't available.

wheeljack12 -> RE: Christmas? (11/4/2005 6:31:09 PM)

we all understand your feeling. I keep getting a duke nukem forever gut feeling when a publisher/developer says when it's ready for the final product rather than making a deadline. In David's defense, it's only one person doing the work and the stress of forcing a completion could possibly take away from the game's quality. Mind you, this game has been in development for almost 3-4 years.

Magnum357 -> RE: Christmas? (11/4/2005 7:28:22 PM)

I do hope that this doesn't become a Duke Nukem game situation. I do hope that this games comes out soon.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Christmas? (11/4/2005 7:36:42 PM)

We are hoping that we'll be ready by then, we want to be ready by then, but we will not release the game until we and David feel it's ready. I have a new build to post to the beta team today, we will see how that goes.

Regards,

- Erik

Eyeman79 -> RE: Christmas? (11/6/2005 4:07:17 AM)

Wow that's encouraging !

"Hoping" for a "Christmas" release ? Where is all the optimisim of the August beta test.
I'M guessing there are some serious issues here that need to be addressed.

Ah well back to waiting.

David Winter -> RE: Christmas? (11/6/2005 8:47:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eyeman79

Wow that's encouraging !

"Hoping" for a "Christmas" release ? Where is all the optimisim of the August beta test.

Ah well back to waiting.

You'd be guessing incorrectly. There are no serious issues. There is only one person working on the game.

Frenzy -> RE: Christmas? (11/7/2005 9:01:59 PM)

Thanks for the info Erik and David. Based on your replies I'm going to put it on my Christmas list and hope for the best!

Marauders -> RE: Christmas? (11/15/2005 7:36:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eyeman79

Wow that's encouraging !

Ah well back to waiting.

You'd be guessing incorrectly. There are no serious issues. There is only one person working on the game.

Well, that begs the question if only one person working on the game is a serious issue. [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI