Manilla Supply flakiness (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Stavka_lite -> Manilla Supply flakiness (11/7/2005 1:04:32 AM)

Here is the situation, Before I start IT IS GAMEY, but no matter I am playing the AI so I don't care. I am more concerned about the supply isue. running 1.6. sept 42 Manilla is still holding out and quite strong. I am keeping the Garrison there supplied with B-17s out of Pakhoi. Every time, and this is like the third time, I get to 3100 supply, the req'd is 3100 BTW, the game drops the supply level down to between 0 an 1000. Any ideas and I have before and after saves of the last incident.

moses -> RE: Manilla Supply flakiness (11/7/2005 2:38:54 AM)

There are two places where supply is stored; the base and the individual units. Individual units will not draw supply from a base that is short. So when your base drops below required supply (3100?) units stop drawing from this. So your base builds supply while your individual unit stocks drop. When you get to 3100 your base is allowed to issue supply to your units and they all draw as much as they can dropping your base supply to near zero.

Stavka_lite -> RE: Manilla Supply flakiness (11/7/2005 7:35:03 AM)

thank you[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI