Mailing List? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

james17 -> Mailing List? (11/11/2005 10:01:48 PM)

I'm new here but used to post on the old Maximum Football site under a different name. Anyway, I was wondering. Is there a mailing list we could join so that we would be notified by email when the game is released?

wheeljack12 -> RE: Mailing List? (11/12/2005 7:26:02 PM)

now that would be a nice idea. Does Matrix games even have a general newsletter for this type of thing I would want to know?

james17 -> RE: Mailing List? (11/14/2005 1:23:12 AM)

I think at one time before Matrix got involved, David Winter used to have a mailing list of who was interested in the game. I don't know if it still exists and if it does how to get on it.

wheeljack12 -> RE: Mailing List? (11/14/2005 3:07:38 AM)

David may have done so independently, but this would be a little more efficent than coming to a message board every day and would be gamer friendly.

frunky -> RE: Mailing List? (11/14/2005 11:46:01 PM)

Dave said he would email everyone when the game was done at his old forums so dunno about now

David Winter -> RE: Mailing List? (11/15/2005 4:39:14 AM)

I can't say if Matrix has a formal news letter or the like, but like the old forums, everyone that is on this forum should get an email when the game is ready for purchase.

The other option is to simply email me at maxfb@wintervalley.com and the email will go into a folder that will be bulk emailed when the game is ready.

james17 -> RE: Mailing List? (11/15/2005 8:13:39 PM)

David,

Thanks for the reply.

wheeljack12 -> RE: Mailing List? (11/16/2005 7:36:12 PM)

well, David, why don't you ask Matrix to find out if they use a mass email newsletter? It would be nice to know your Publisher's marketing strategies. And it would help in getting more people to know about the game. Spreading the word is the idea I was trying to get across. This game has tremendous potential since it encompasses more than one version of the sport. The only game to do so and it hurts to see this thing only get known so far.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI