List of locations involved in scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

Init -> List of locations involved in scenario (11/12/2005 3:03:41 AM)

When using the db editor is there a way to get a listing of the various locations/units that are/will be active in a given scenario?

For instance, I would like to see a list of the stuff that is involved in the Guadalcanal scenario. I know that some of the information can be found in the scenario editor within the different AI modules but I am not sure if that is a comprehensive list or not.

Scrolling through the list of locations/units looking for a delay of 9999 seems a bit tedious.

If this question is answered in the User Manual telling me to RTFM is a completely acceptable response.

Init

michaelm75au -> RE: List of locations involved in scenario (11/12/2005 9:49:13 AM)

Hi

Best bet is to use one of the dump utilities - witpload or WitpExcel - to dump and filter the output.
Both are available on Spooky's site.

Michael

Init -> RE: List of locations involved in scenario (11/12/2005 5:56:09 PM)

Thanks Michael.

I D/L'd what you suggested from Spooky's site. Lots of other good stuff there as well I see.

Thanks for the tip.

Init

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI