New game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930

barnacle bob -> New game (11/17/2005 3:00:19 PM)

When are you going to start on the 1890 game? The one with Spain in it.

steveh11Matrix -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 7:18:02 PM)

Give 'em chance to get this one out of the doors first! [;)]

Steve.

Mike Carroll -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 8:27:29 PM)

I would like to see a mod based on Harry Turtledove's Alternate Reality Series the Great War.

1) US invasion vs the British of the Sandwich Islands
2) Confederate Subs
3) Imperial German and US Fleets
4) British and Japanese Fleets vs. US fleet in the Pacific.

TSCofield -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 8:37:15 PM)

Battle of Tsushima and Port Arthur would be nice. An add on scenerio or something like that.

Terminus -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 8:40:30 PM)

Actually, there's been some rumblings about both a War Plan Red (US vs. UK) and a Russo-Japanese war scenario, but then again, the rumblings might just be Tanker's stomach acids. I'm only a humble beta tester...

But aside from all that, have fun playing WPO itself. It's a really good game...

Big B -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 9:18:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Actually, there's been some rumblings about both a War Plan Red (US vs. UK) and a Russo-Japanese war scenario, but then again, the rumblings might just be Tanker's stomach acids. I'm only a humble beta tester...

But aside from all that, have fun playing WPO itself. It's a really good game...

I'll put my vote in early for a Russo Japanese War mod/scenario.

Another publisher puts one out right now - but it's naval battles only...missing THE most important little piece - the land campaign!

B

Tankerace -> RE: New game (11/17/2005 9:41:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big B

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I'll put my vote in early for a Russo Japanese War mod/scenario.

Another publisher puts one out right now - but it's naval battles only...missing THE most important little piece - the land campaign!

B

Hehe, don't worry guys, already started the research. Its not a definate, but God willing I intend to do it. Still, right now I want to get WPO out the door first [;)]

Bombur -> RE: New game (11/23/2005 2:52:04 AM)

-I´m all for a mod that allows you to build any scenario from 1905 to 1950, that allows the editor to define what country will go to what side, to define neutrals and events to activate them, in other words, a kind of hybrid between TOAW and WiTP! Such a mod would have slots for something like 2000 aircraft and maybe 12000 ships, and there would be subdirectories for graphic mods, that is![:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI