How do i play this game?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Whahahah -> How do i play this game?? (11/19/2005 11:15:32 PM)

im now facing a very serious problem...How exactly do i play SP:WaW??? what's with the tutorial....? the tutorial scenario isnt teaching me anything,it didnt tell me what to do,didnt tell me anything at all. I dont understand!! is there a manual or something???

KG Erwin -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/19/2005 11:40:40 PM)

Welcome aboard. [:)] There's a PDF file in the main directory called SPWaW Manual. You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download) in order to open it.

The basics are all covered there. For specific questions regarding gameplay, either use the forum search feature or post your question here. I'm sure someone will quickly respond to help you out.

The support network here is quite extraordinary. Also, check out this site: http://spwaw.com . Many of us are members of both forums -- I would encourage you to sign up there, too.

chief -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/20/2005 8:26:02 AM)

Whahaha there's directions for each Tutorial in the Manual, just print out the one(s) you want and follow the step by step procedure.

Also head over to the Depot Forums at www.spwaw.com and look into the academy.

Whahahah -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/20/2005 9:30:11 AM)

oohhhh!! so there IS a manual! thanks a bunch guys!! now let me try to master the game.[:D]

VikingNo2 -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/21/2005 5:01:54 PM)

Mastering is difficult I still learn things in games all the time. After you get the basics down I recommend playing the WWII long campaign as the Germans it gives you a varity of opponents and you get to know the equipment[:D]

Whahahah -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/23/2005 10:43:58 AM)

i see!! yea and the manual is kind of long heh. 239 pages[X(]!!! and this game looks cool,coz there's 300+ campaigns!!!! wow!!

Korpraali V -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/23/2005 8:21:20 PM)

Actually 300+ scenarios. And more of them are made every month/week. There are about 20 campaigns in the original version but at least 20 more have been made. That's possible due to the editors including the game. Also I recommend the Depot at www.spwaw.com to learn and get more scenarios & campaigns. (all free [;)] )

RUPD3658 -> RE: How do i play this game?? (11/23/2005 9:13:03 PM)

Always remember...smoke is your friend and you will do fine.

huhrlass -> RE: How do i play this game?? (12/9/2005 10:08:12 PM)

just keep reading the manual and it was easier for some of us with playing the original steel panthers1, 2, 3 etc. good luck and you will get the hang of it

robot -> RE: How do i play this game?? (12/10/2005 5:20:23 PM)

I have played azll versions for the last 9 years i think. I still am not a master by a long shot . every battle i have in the long campaign i lezarn or see something different happen. Every day is a new experience in learning. but the great thing about this game is it changes every time you play. it never gets boring or repeats its self. Love this game and the people you meet here on the forums.

ScottBogen -> RE: How do i play this game?? (1/10/2006 11:52:38 PM)

Thanks for asking, "how do I play this game?" That's exactly why I am here. Found the PDF. I think that bad boy warrants a trip over to Kinko's!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI