1.1a Patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> 1.1a Patch (11/21/2005 1:49:17 AM)

With the goal of rapidly winding down PureSim 2005 Gold core development I want to quickly patch up some of the remaining issues (and new issues introduced by) version 1.1.

So, I have uploaded a 1.1a patch for some testing for a few days before we publicly release it from Matrix. Just a few changes/tweaks/fixes but I hope those of you who don't mind testing 1.1a for a few days will do so. I appreciate the testing help!

Here is the download for the 1.1a patch

* Note this patch can update 1.0 or 1.1 so it doesn't matter which one you have installed

Here is the latest list of changes

redeck -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/21/2005 4:22:45 AM)

your list of fixes for this patch stats puresim no longer seeds from pre 1900. will it still alow importing of these players?

Im hoping so. Ive enjoyed dabling in the early days of the game. its almost like starting a fictional league because i know so little about so few of the players.

puresimmer -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/21/2005 2:37:50 PM)

Yes, you can still use the "Import Real Player" function to import individual (or groups of) 1871-1899 players, you just can't seed an association with them. It was just creating too many problems since there are like only 19 pitchers in 1871...

Sonny -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/22/2005 6:56:29 PM)

Gotta love those sport starters from the bullpen.[:D]

I think you meant spot starters.

kisner -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/22/2005 10:22:03 PM)

I know there may be no other way for you guys to get around this, but it is really tedious to have to find my serial number and re-enter it every time I install a patch or upgrade. I bought PS Baseball during the World Series, and I think I've already had to re-enter the serial number four times.

kisner -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/22/2005 10:32:03 PM)

I have a question about the "sliders". My "dream" is to use these so power hitters in 1905 hit roughly the same number of homers as 1995, so I can run a league from 1901 to the present and have early-year stats be directly comparable to late-year stats.

I set up a league to begin in 1901, and saw the sliders were all at 50 by default. For the project that I have in mind, would I have to fiddle with the sliders every year as my league moves through the decades (for example, increasing power in 1901 but then setting it back to 50 later on)?

KG Erwin -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/22/2005 10:48:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kisner

I know there may be no other way for you guys to get around this, but it is really tedious to have to find my serial number and re-enter it every time I install a patch or upgrade. I bought PS Baseball during the World Series, and I think I've already had to re-enter the serial number four times.

I put my serial number in a word doc, so I copy it before running a patch.exe, and then just paste it in at the prompt.

puresimmer -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/23/2005 2:50:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kisner

FYI, it is displayed on your PureSim main menu (right under your name) every time you start the game, so you could jot it down from there if you ever lost it.

DonBraswell -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/23/2005 6:42:24 AM)

My question is where are the sliders? I looked in options and can't find them.
Don

Beach23BoyP -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/23/2005 4:47:55 PM)

They are under the option tab "Association Settings". At the very bottom -- click on "Custom Simulation Engine Settings for this Association".

madworld -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/24/2005 3:38:46 PM)

I tried to download the patch this morning and it's not working. My download manager starts but the download never happens. Is the patch available at another location?

Thanks.
--Mike

native son -> RE: 1.1a Patch (11/26/2005 2:57:21 AM)

Shaun,

Yeah, um ... any chance of you activating that "pitcher usage" table that I see toward the end of the xml?

(shrug) Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI