Just wondering (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

rich12545 -> Just wondering (11/29/2005 3:47:42 AM)

Well, I'm not asking for an eta (LOL) but I was wondering if this will be on the holiday special?[:D][:D][:D]

golden delicious -> RE: Just wondering (11/29/2005 5:14:53 PM)

Maybe in 2006.

I think it's been made pretty clear that there'll be a patch released first before any new commercial release.

macgregor -> RE: Just wondering (11/30/2005 8:26:33 PM)

That's more information than I had. I wish we could have more rapport. I feel we're being shutout.[>:]

golden delicious -> RE: Just wondering (11/30/2005 10:50:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: macgregor

That's more information than I had. I wish we could have more rapport. I feel we're being shutout.[>:]

Well, all the people involved appear to have non-disclosure agreements. However, from Matrix' point of view, there ought to be some activity here, since more than one person has appeared actually asking where they can buy the game.

The mob over at WHQ are already going to buy the thing whatever Matrix does. However, if that Japanese guy on the other thread doesn't hear anything, he might wander off and forget he ever heard of TOAW. That'd be a shame.

Siberian HEAT -> RE: Just wondering (11/30/2005 11:02:44 PM)

The first "release" will be a full version of the game, although it won't be substantially different than the current COW version of TOAW (it will have some changes, but it is too early to tell how far those will go). Other than that, there really isn't much to relate. I'm sorry we don't have more activity to share.

I have no information on timeframe, or when you can purchase the game.

macgregor -> RE: Just wondering (11/30/2005 11:11:38 PM)

quote:

The mob over at WHQ are already going to buy the thing whatever Matrix does. However, if that Japanese guy on the other thread doesn't hear anything, he might wander off and forget he ever heard of TOAW. That'd be a shame.

Agreed. I'm sure one guy will become the designated discloser. The lack of info would tell me that while they may have good ideas, they're not sure which combination will work the best. Bottom line -there's still alot of uncertainty.

Dohh! I capped the thread again. I didn't see you coming SiberianHEAT.

golden delicious -> RE: Just wondering (12/1/2005 12:01:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: macgregor
Agreed. I'm sure one guy will become the designated discloser. The lack of info would tell me that while they may have good ideas, they're not sure which combination will work the best.

There's also a matter of establishing feasibility, and figuring out what the existing code does.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI