Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Michael Borne -> Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (11/30/2005 8:16:58 PM)

Runinng 1.1a with a quick association format, I get this error when I start the off season.

What next?

puresimmer -> RE: Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (12/1/2005 12:07:10 AM)

Can you give me a few more details on your association configuration (real or fictional?, sandbox? etc...

Also, what version of Windows are you running (and is it a US english version?)

Thanks

Michael Borne -> RE: Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (12/1/2005 3:17:51 AM)

Running a quick association with fictional players.
Running XP-pro version 2.
Changing computers from slower one to a faster one.
On the slower one I start with a saved .psa from July and I can run unattended through the end of year.
On the faster computer, on each of several tries, the same saved .psa runs through the world series and when it starts to generate new players, I get 'Debug Message: Error processing end of season: Disk not ready'.
After 'OK', I get Unexpected error 3021'. and it locks up.
After restarting, my first choice is to 'Start the amatuer draft'. but the season did not end properly.
On the faster computer, I installed on drive D: On the slower computer, I installed on C:

Hope that helps.

puresimmer -> RE: Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (12/1/2005 7:58:35 AM)

I think it might be related to copying the assn from one machine to another. Can you try creating a similar association from scratch on the "fast computer"?

Michael Borne -> RE: Run Time error '9'; Object variable not set (12/1/2005 12:29:35 PM)

certainly can do that

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI