Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD - 12/14/2005 5:59:33 AM   
blackbell4my

I sent several mails to forums@matrixgames.com and never received a reply. I used the http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/lostpass.asp link and nothing works.

I ask the forum to send me my password. I get an email that asks me to activate the account. I activate it, either through the link or manually. I get another email. I try to log in and it tells me the account isn't activated. This goes on and on.

Can you please reset my account and send me the password that will work?

The account is "carnifex".

Post #: 1
RE: PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD - 12/14/2005 7:37:05 AM   
Erik Rutins

Done.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to blackbell4my)
Post #: 2
RE: PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD - 1/24/2006 6:59:52 PM   
kirlionics

Hi. it sounds like maybe you had the same problem i have
My password is accepted and I can install War in the Pacific but I can't install the v1.30 patch - it says the same password is invalid. Can you please tell me where to get help with this or do you have any idea what to do? Thanks - Bob

(in reply to blackbell4my)
Post #: 3
RE: PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD - 1/25/2006 1:08:10 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirlionics

Hi. it sounds like maybe you had the same problem i have
My password is accepted and I can install War in the Pacific but I can't install the v1.30 patch - it says the same password is invalid. Can you please tell me where to get help with this or do you have any idea what to do? Thanks - Bob

Please check & compare the version number of your game and the versions of the patches you are trying to update to. In most cases we find that the game you are trying to update is already updated.

(in reply to kirlionics)
Post #: 4
RE: PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD - 4/14/2006 7:24:00 PM   
Coach J

Please reset my account or send my password for the members section. I never got an e-mail with my password, from the time I registered..Over 1 month now...I've clicked on the lost password link and filled in my e-mail...But I never get my Password...I tried to use another username and I'm told my e-mail account is already in use...Can you please reset, or send my password..So I can download MF beta patch

I have my comformation e-mail from matrix when I purchased the game..It seems my e-mail is working fine..I also e-mail these guys membersarea@matrixgames.com twice , but no response..Maybe something is blocking it..Is it possible to have my password for the members section changed to the same as my forums password

< Message edited by Coach J -- 4/14/2006 7:44:47 PM >

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI