Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Giving some credit...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Giving some credit... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Giving some credit... - 3/1/2006 3:50:05 PM   
LA56

I would like to thank David and Matrix for the level of commitment and professionalism they have shown in dealing with the upcoming release of Maximum football. I am amazed at how well you have handle yourselves in having to put up with some of the immature and disrespectful nonsense that has gone on in these forums recently over the anticipated release of this game.

David -- your accomplishments should not be diminished by the few clowns that deem it appropriate to misquote and blow the slightest last minute issues out of context.. It is seriously baffling how some members (or trolls) have dealt with the delay in the release of this game – some of the recent posts I have read are absolutely absurd and despicable and I can’t for the life of me figure out how these people, after posting the garbage that they do, can look at themselves in a mirror and feel proud of their accomplishments for that day.

Back to the game... the potential of this game is really exciting … never before (that I know of) has so many options and customizability been available in any sort of football game – it is crazy to me to think that David, by himself, programmed a complete game that we can take and create any style of football we want and cater the whole game towards our ultimate style. How I have longed to play a game with the CFL rules!!! – finally, I can create and run an Ottawa football franchise without having to deal with the Gliebermans and their questionable decisions (the Mardi Gras promotion, John Jenkins – yeah these were well though out… why did we let them back… wasn’t Ottawa embarrassed enough in the past… ohh the headaches… but I digress).

I only hope that you can look past the negative postings of a few morons (with obviously way too much free time on their hands) and continue to build exciting and customizable sports games in the future (to have the same level of customizability in a hockey game would be amazing).

Take care,

Cam
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Giving some credit... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI